Management Courses – MBA/BBA
In an organization or business, a person who strategizes and coordinates the efforts of employees is known as management. If you are a kind of person who loves to or think that (s) he can easily plan, organize, select staff, lead or direct, and control an organization to accomplish various goals, then management courses can give you direction to accomplish various objectives by using human and financial resources efficiently and effectively.
Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad and Bangalore are one of the Top Management Colleges In India.
As an academic discipline, there are some important degrees in management like MBA (Master of Business Administration) and MPA (Master of Public Administration). Where you can start your career as Supervisors or front-line managers, Senior Managers and then gradually can lift to Board of Directors, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) or President of an organization.
- At least 3-year Bachelor degree or equivalent in any stream with the minimum of 50% or equivalent marks for general category.
- In case of SC/ST or PWD (person with the disability), you need to acquire at least 45% or equivalent marks.
- Final year under-graduate student/equivalent qualification is also eligible.
- Have to clear management entrance exams i.e. CAT/XAT/CMAT/NMAT/MAT/ATMA to get admission in Management Colleges.
The famous business magnet for inspiration:
- Ratan Tata – Chairman Emeritus of Tata Sons
- Aditya Vikram Kumar Mangalam Birla – Chairman of the Aditya Birla Group
- Anand Mahindra – Chairman and managing director of Mahindra Group
- Prerequisites: No
- Skill Level: advanced
- Course Capacity: 50
- Certificate: No