Legal courses – B.A. LLB/LLB/LLM
Law is defined as the system of rules that are enforced through social institutions to govern behaviour that can be made by the collective or single legislator. With the help of law only, we can expect a specific kind of behaviour from a set of people or society, in absence of law everything will simply look chaos, therefore is considered a crucial part of the society. Every field has specifically defined laws to avoid any sort of escalation. Law degrees basically helps us to understand the process of law and how it works. It is one of the most respectful and most sought-after course to study. National Law School of India University is the Top Indian Law School as per the Outlook 2016 ranking system.
There are basically two types of law in which you can specialize Civil and Criminal laws. With the degree of law, you not only get a chance to work with top lawyers but also can practice as a lawyer in the court-room. With the B.A.L.L.B degree, you can seek your career in different sectors like corporate management, legal and administrative services. You can also practice as an advocate in a courtroom or can become a legal advisor for corporate firms. To become the judge you need to clear examination conducted by Public Service Commissions. You have two options to pursue the law degree – One is to do B.A LLB, 5 years integrated program right after 10+2 and another option is of LLB program of 3 years after completing graduation.
- Minimum 40% marks in graduation in any stream for LLB Admission.
- For SC/ST candidates minimum marks required in graduation is 35%.
- Some universities and institutes who give an extra 2% marks for post-graduate students.
- Some universities conduct entrance tests like CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) and LAWCET (Law Common Entrance Test) for admission in their L.L.B and L.L.M programs.
Famous people for inspiration:
- Harish Salve, Lawyer
- Late Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, Barrister
- Ram Jethmalani, Indian Politician
- Duration: 11/16/2017
- Language: English
- Location: Abingdon, VA
- Prerequisites: Yes
- Skill Level: advanced
- Course Capacity: 50
- Start Course: 11/14/2017
- Certificate: Yes
Section 1 - Introduction to Management
Section 2 - Management Fundamentals
Section 3 - Lessons Conclusion