Hotel Management courses – BHMCT
Hospitality (Hotel) – Hotel Management, BHMCT
(Bachelors in Hotel Management and Catering Technology)
Ever wondered what goes behind the luxurious hotels, resorts and fancy suits, how they manage and coordinate so giant infrastructure without any flaw. The Management of the service sector in the hotel industry by focusing on serving the needs of its clients is known as Hotel Management. And General Manager of the hotel serves as the head executive who manages the operation of that hotel or related establishment. You will also get a chance to sail by being Cruise Ship manager.
A Hotel Management Professional can be employed in various field like hotels, resorts, fast-food chains, accommodation and catering, restaurants, etc. There is a huge chance of getting jobs after this course in large hotel chains like Taj Group, ITC, Oberoi hotels, Hilton Group, etc.
- For an undergraduate degree, you need to clear 12th examination with minimum 50% marks and English as the compulsory subject in any stream.
- To get admission in top Hotel Management College i.e. Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition you need to get selected in NCHMCT JEE entrance examination conducted every year in April month.
- For post-graduation, you need to acquire at least 45% in graduation.
Famous people for inspiration:
- Sanjeev Kapoor-Indian Chef
- Vikas Khanna – Award-winning Michelin starred Indian chef
- AnjumAnand -Chef and food writer
- Prerequisites: No
- Course Capacity: 50
- Certificate: No
Section 1 - Using the Python Interpreter
Section 2 - Communication at work