Finance courses -B.Com /CA (Chartered Accountant)
Finance -B.Com (Bachelors of Commerce)/CA (Chartered Accountant)
The field that deals with the study of investment and money management is known as Finance. It is generally divided into 3 subcategories public, corporate and personal finance. Mostly we study finance to find effective ways to manage the money of an organization in order to create wealth and value of the organization. It also includes the study of planning, raising funds, cost controlling and making wise investments for an organization. To have in-depth knowledge about the finance field you can study B.Com (Bachelors of Commerce) and CA (Chartered Accountant)/CS (Company Secretary). Indian Institute of Management is the Top College for MBA in Finance.
Chartered Accountancy is one of the Popular Course for students who are interested in finance. They work in the field of business, finance, audit, taxation and financial management. Chartered Accountancy is the core of any business to run successfully. Before starting to practice as CA you need to gain membership of ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) on completion of the training. Initially, you can start your career with auditing activities. There are various verticals and companies under which you can work after earning the degree like private and public banks, auditing firms, legal firms, copyright registers and trademarks, attorneys, stock broking firms, mutual funds and investment companies.
- Minimum 10+2 pass out with Commerce and Mathematics subjects.
- Need to qualify CPT (Common Proficiency Test) for CA Program.
- Commerce graduate and post-graduate with minimum 55% can also apply.
- Other graduates/post-graduates with minimum 60% marks are also eligible for the CA.
Famous people for inspiration:
- T.V. Mohandas Pai – Chairman of Manipal Global Education
- Fred Goodwin Former Chief Executive Officer of the Royal Bank of Scotland Group
- K. Rahman Khan – Chartered accountant turned politician from Karnataka and a member of the Indian National Congress.
- Lessons: 4
- Prerequisites: Yes
- Skill Level: beginner
- Course Capacity: 50
- Certificate: No
Section 1 - Understanding the basics of conversational English;
Section 2 - Conversational English Assessment