Computer Applications courses -BCA/MCA
These days the computer is an integral part of education and is also the lifeline of the young (student) generation. With the increasing popularity of computer, IT industry is also evolving and growing. Computer Application is defined as the computer program designed to perform a group of coordinated functions and tasks for the benefit of the user. The student of computer application basically study those software programs to learn to operate the system.
To have in depth knowledge of Computer and Information Technology, BCA (Bachelor in Computer Application) is one of the Popular Course in IT field. In 3 years of course duration, you will study about a database, networking, data structure, core programming languages like C++ and Java to become Software Developer/Engineer/Programmer. You can also go for Master degree in Computer Applications after BCA that is equivalent to Engineering Course B.Tech.
- Minimum 50% marks including English in 12th.
- Minimum age limit is 17 years whereas maximum age limit is between 22-25 years.
- Some universities take admission on the basis of entrance examination and personal interview.
- But some universities take admission on merit basis as well.
Famous people for inspiration:
- Mark Zuckerberg – Chief Executive Officer of Facebook, Inc.
- Sergey Brin – President of Alphabet Inc.
- Larry Ellison – Co-founder of Oracle Corporation
- Prerequisites: No
- Skill Level: beginner
- Course Capacity: 50
- Certificate: No